juicy cheeseburgers®. Quick and Easy Juicy Air Fryer Cheeseburgers is a beef recipe that the whole family will love. This post will show you how to cook burgers in an air fryer and for how long. The recipe also includes instructions for frozen burgers.
Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Each patty should be slightly larger than a slice of cheese. The key here is picking the perfect cheese and adding some tasty seasonings to your burger. You can cook juicy cheeseburgers® using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of juicy cheeseburgers®
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork or lamb.
- You need 1 envelope of of beefy onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 3 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of fried bacon.
- It’s 1 of mild cheddar cheese slices.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of lettuce.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 packages of sesame hamburger rolls.
I actually decided to use Head Country Seasoning on our burgers; however, you can use the seasoning of your choice. I went with a Colby Jack Cheese but Sharp Cheddar Cheese is also a great choice for these. The mission of Juicy's Giant Hamburgers is to serve you the juiciest, most delicious hamburger or cheeseburger you can get anywhere, at a fair and reasonable price. Try Our Chicken Sandwich! "The burgers and fries are delicious each and every time.
juicy cheeseburgers® instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- mix both meats soup mix all seasonings and egg.
- form meat mixture into patties..
- place on cookie sheet and place in oven.
- cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until no longer pink.
- put cheddar on and let melt.
- place on sesame seed bun and top with bbq sauce tomato and lettuce. ENJOY.
- also great grilled or pan fried.
If you are looking for a good burger this is your place." The process for how to make juicy burgers on the grill is very similar to stovetop burgers. Prepare the meat like above while you heat up the grill. Once it's hot, add the burgers and close the lid. Resist the urge to open it too often! The signs are the same – clear or brownish juices.