One Pan Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! In a large nonstick pan, combine the warm water, olive oil, flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.
Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the sauce, then top with the pepperoni. This upside down deep dish pizza recipe comes together in one pan. Be extremely careful and be sure to wear oven mitts when flipping the pizza out of the pan. You can have One Pan Pizza using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pan Pizza
- You need of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare of soy milk (or milk of your choice).
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of mini pepperoni (or regular pepperoni slices cut in quarters).
- You need of mozzarella cheese, divided.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of basil.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of canned mushrooms, drained.
This pizza pasta is made in ONE pan, with SIX ingredients, in TWENTY minutes. I mean, really, does it get any better than that? It's no secret at all that I cannot get enough of one pan meals and one pan pasta recipes like this one. I'm always brainstorming the next one for you guys and this one is so fun.
One Pan Pizza step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease rectangular baking dish..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & eggs until batter is uniform in color (batter will be lumpy). Stir in pepperoni, 1 cup cheese, oregano, basil, & garlic powder. Could add onions & Green pepper if you like. Spread evenly in baking dish. Bake until top is light brown, about 30 minutes..
- Spread pizza sauce on top. Then sprinkle with mushrooms & remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake just until cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes..
This One Pan Pizza Pasta is what weeknight dreams are made of! It's made with large elbow macaroni, pizza sauce, marinara sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, and spices! Kids of all ages love this one dish meal! I have to admit that I am honestly loving the new Ragu Homestyle Sauces. I started out with the Traditional flavor, then I used the Garlic, and now.