Quick Fried Pizza, Shortcut Version. Great recipe for Quick Fried Pizza, Shortcut Version. Been quite a week my mom just got out of hospital, my daughter had to get a car. So sometimes we have to cut corners.
Been quite a week my mom just got out of hospital, my daughter had to get a car. So sometimes we have to cut corners. It really was filling and delicious!!! You can have Quick Fried Pizza, Shortcut Version using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Fried Pizza, Shortcut Version
- You need 1/2 pound of your favorite meatballs.
- It’s 1 pound of premade pizza dough.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ripened black olives.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in.
Been quite a week my mom just got out of hospital, my daughter had to get a car. So sometimes we have to cut corners. It really was filling and delicious!!! #Fried_Rice #Egg_Fried_Rice #Restaurant_Style_Fried_Rice Learn about easy and simple fried rice recipe at home Like , Share And Subscribe Life With Haya. [Photographs: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt] This pizza may sound heavy, but it comes out light, crisp, and airy.
Quick Fried Pizza, Shortcut Version step by step
- Fry the meatballs and set aside..
- Get the dough and separate it into quarters. Streach and fry. This dough was all the way. Sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, onion, and many other ingredients..
- Set aside the fried crust. Add sauce. Cut the meatballs in half. Be careful the meatballs are hot..
- Add the mozzarella cheese, add the meatball halves, then the cheddar cheese and olive halves. Let it melt a bit add a bit of sauce on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Easily one of the best, tastiest ways to cook pizza at home without a wood-burning oven. Note: Use high quality fresh mozzarella or smoke mozzarella. This skillet fried chicken is not only easy to make, has a healthier, unique coating and it's super quick (with my shortcut method.) Eat them hot or cold, these fried chicken thighs also make a great picnic chicken and are perfect for the lunch bag! Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. Simply combine pan-fried onion and garlic with mashed pinto beans and cumin for a flavorful side dish.