taco pizza. Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water.
The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. You can have taco pizza using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of taco pizza
- Prepare 1 each of pizza crust or make own i do both.
- You need 1/2 cup of refried beans.
- It’s 3/4 lb of hamburger.
- You need 2 cup of taco cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of nacho cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped tomatoes and seeded.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
This is a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy. First, you can serve it cold – or warm. For most recipes that may sound gross, but trust me, cold taco pizza really works.
taco pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- cook ground beef on low till done.
- place meat in bowl and add taco seasoning and water and stir.
- dice tomatoes and seed and put in a smalll bowl on side.
- place beans and sauce on pizza crust and stir together till to edge.
- now add nacho cheese to beans and smooth out.
- now add meat to top of bean mixture.
- now add cheese to top of pizza and bake till done.
- i add lettuce and tomatoes as i serve once pizza is cooled down some.
It's what allows you to make it ahead of time, store it in the fridge, then serve a super delicious, filling dinner your family can gobble up immediately. Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. If you're looking to switch up your Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is the perfect twist on dinner! Pizza Dough–Feel Free to use any pizza dough you like.; Salsa–This is one instance where fresh is NOT best.