Turkey Burger Salad. In medium bowl (or just using container turkey comes in), sprinkle turkey with steak seasoning and mix with hands until well combined. Form turkey into golf ball-sized meatballs, then flatten into patties. Stuffed with parmesan and garlic then baked on a sheet pan.
Preheat a grill to medium high. Cook the turkey burger accodring to package instructions. Split lettuce between two plates, add the burger on top, and all the salad toppings. You can have Turkey Burger Salad using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Burger Salad
- It’s 1 cup of Spinach.
- You need 2 slice of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Finely shredded Swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Red onions.
- You need 1 of Turkey patty.
This Chopped Turkey Burger Salad is loaded with romaine, lean turkey burger and all of your favorite burger toppings like red onion, pickles and tomato! It's topped with the best homemade thousand island dressing! Say hello to your new favorite low carb burger! Turkey Burger Mason Jar Salad Recipe Gluten Free These turkey burger mason jar salads are a fun way to make your burger portable!
Turkey Burger Salad step by step
- Add a cup of spinach in a bowl or plate.
- Sprinkle onions on top.
- Add in tomatoes slices (however much you would want).
- Cook turkey patty for 10-17 min on skillet or on George Foreman grill like I did..
- Once it is cooked fully, place it on top of the already mixed veggies..
- Top off with finely shredded Swiss cheese.
- And Bon appetite ! Your done.
- Add whatever dressing you'd like. I drizzled a little bit of franks hot sauce buffalo wing..
All the taste of a burger in a healthy, gluten free and low carb meal! All natural turkey burger, kale, green apple, crumbled blue cheese, avocado, dried cranberries, house buttermilk dill dressing. The turkey patty is thick, moist and juicy. I can see the juices when I cut into it. The dried cranberries and blue cheese makes this salad really flavourful on its own so you don't need the dressing anyway.