Zesty meatballs. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Meatballs Recipes! Warm the butter and oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Transfer the meatballs to the pan and.
These meatballs are zesty, thanks to a classic dressing. Serve with rice for the win. I never heard of a porcupine meatball but this is exactly how we make albondigas Mexican soup. You can have Zesty meatballs using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty meatballs
- It’s of hamburger.
- Prepare 2 packages of dry hidden valley ranch.
- Prepare 1 packages of lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of roll of jimmy deen hot pork sasage.
These look delicious and definitely will be on my rotation! Serve with the couscous and yogurt. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. I am very picky when it comes to meats and meatballs in general.
Zesty meatballs instructions
- Pre heat oven 350°F mix all ingredients well useing a mini ice cream scoop workes well when making uniformed meat balls bake for 20-25 minutes when done you may eat alone or with your favorite dipping sauce.
I have to say that the title does not lie. I think these are the best meatballs i ever had. Since finding the recipe a feew months ago I have made them at least a dozen times. I did a few things different though. I added one extra clove of garlic per half pound of beef.