Alfredo chicken spinach pizza. Unfortunately, Chicken Spinach Alfredo Pizza is such a mouthful of a pizza name. So years and years ago, when we made this pizza for the first time, we chopped the name and now it is lovingly known as "Spalfrizza" in our house. Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan last.
So I've mentioned my love for pizza before. And also how I love trying a variety of pizza flavors. Well, here is one more delicious recipe to add to the mix. You can cook Alfredo chicken spinach pizza using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo chicken spinach pizza
- Prepare 1 each of Green mill pizza crust (Italian).
- You need 1 can of Newman's own Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Baby spinach.
- You need 1 of Grocery rotisserie chicken.
- You need 4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whole milk.
This recipe was first thought of by my brother in law, Dain. Top with your spinach, shredded chicken, asiago cheese, and seasoning. Spread alfredo sauce evenly over crust, top with spinach mixture (making sure to pull apart any large clumps of spinach). Sprinkle evenly with cheese and red pepper flakes.
Alfredo chicken spinach pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set the grocery rotisserie chicken aside to cool..
- Chop the spinach, set aside..
- Place a medium-sized sauce pan on the stove, set heat to medium-low. add the entire jar of Alfredo sauce into the pan. Add 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese into the pan along with 1/4th of the spinach. Stir until the cheese starts to melt and the mixture is getting bubbly. Slowly add the milk and reduce heat, let simmer..
- Check to see if the deli chicken is cool enough to handle. If so, shred the chicken and put into a medium-sized mixing bowl..
- Taste the chicken, if it is to your liking, set it aside. If not, add a little bit of water to the chicken and aome of your favorite seasonings to it. The water will help to let the chicken soak in more of the flavor..
- Check to see if the sauce is creamy. Take your spoon into the mixture ans stir it a little, letting it drop off of your spoon. To adjust the consistency, add either more milk or cheese. Add more milk if your sauce is too thick. Add extra cheese to help thicken your sauce up..
- Once the sauce is at your liking, spread it onto your pizza crust. Layer the chicken, spinach and cheese on top..
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Serve with pasta or garlic bread and enjoy. (We always make a side of penne pasta, we use the left over sauce as pasta sauce. It works out great for us seeing as we always have left over sauce! ).
Place the spinach and Alfredo sauce in a saucepan, and warm over medium heat. Spoon half of the Alfredo and spinach onto each crust, then arrange artichoke hearts over the sauce layer. Top each pizza with half of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Brush evenly with half the oil. Place, oiled sides down, on grill grate.