Batter Crust Pizza. Combine flour, salt, oregano, pepper, eggs and milk and mix well. Pour batter in pan and tilt pan around until bottom of pan is evenly coated. Sprinkle the cooked meat, onions and mushrooms over the batter.
My mom makes four pizzas at a time and often has company or family over to help eat them, or she takes them to people. They are also fine frozen after they've been baked, simply reheat like you would any freezer pizza. The dough is very batter like before you cook it but bakes up nicely. You can have Batter Crust Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Batter Crust Pizza
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of milk.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of sausage cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Mushrooms chopped.
- It’s of onion diced1 bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare of mozzarella.
- You need of pizza sauce.
Note; if you are making this don't expect it to be like a store bought or restaurant pizza crust. It's good in its own right but doesn't have the yeasty taste or feel of yeast raised crusts (obviously:)). My husband loved it and might even prefer it over the typical pizza crust. Place the rounds on parchment paper, if you're going to use a pizza stone.
Batter Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° and spray a 15×10 baking sheet with cooking spray..
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cook onion, bell pepper, and mushroom in the same pan as the sausage..
- Pour batter onto baking sheet and spread evenly. Top with sausage, pepperoni, and sauteed veggies. Put in oven for 20 min..
- Pour over sauce, top with cheese and bake 10-15 more minutes and serve..
Or place the dough on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. For thin to medium crust, bake the pizzas immediately. Transfer the pizzas, parchment and all, to the baking stone. Or place the pans in the oven. Homemade pizza dough is really super easy.