Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch. Make Ahead And Freezing Instructions: To make ahead: Assemble the pizza casserole up until baking and store covered in the refrigerator for several hours. Remove from oven and bake as directed. To freeze: Assemble casserole up until baking, adding it to a freezer safe casserole dish.
Homemade pizza dough recipe: If you would like to make this pizza from scratch, you should check out my homemade pizza dough recipe. It's pretty simple: thin crust topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella, shredded cooked chicken, banana peppers, (more mozzarella) and crumbled feta cheese. As it bakes, the juices from the peppers mingle with the sauce and other surrounding toppings while the feta gets golden in spots. You can have Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch
- Prepare For of Base:.
- Prepare 2.5 cup of All-purpose Floor.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need For of Pizza Sauce:.
- It’s 1 of ripe Tomato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need For of Toppings:.
- It’s 200 gms of Mushrooms each sliced into four.
- You need 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Onion cut into rings.
- Prepare 1 of Zuchhini finely chopped.
- It’s 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 200 gms of Mozarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
Unbelievably Awesome BBQ Chicken Pizza "I have made this a million times now. Use premade crust and Alfredo sauce, or make the whole pizza from scratch! You can use leftover cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken. Pat out dough in pizza pan, form ridge along edge.
Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch instructions
- Take two and a half cups of water and heat it till it's lukewarm. Start prrofing the yeast by mixing it along with sugar into lukewarm water. Leave this mix until the yeast is frothy and active..
- Take a bowl and mix the activated yeast, olive oil and salt with all-purpose floor to make it a soft dough. Don't over-knead the dough. Knead till you are able to make one single large ball of dough that doesn't stick to the bowl. If you think it's too dry, add a little bit of plain water but make sure you don't leave the dough too wet. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and leave it aside for two hours so that the dough raises well..
- To prepare pizza sauce, heat olive oil in a wok. Add garlic, tomatoes, salt, oregano and pepper powder. Cook till the tomatoes soften. Add tomato ketchup. Grind this mixture once it's cooled..
- Marinate the chicken (cut into long slices) in soyasauce, black pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste. Shallow fry in a wok..
- Spread the pizza dough into a 12 inch round base. You can use a Chapati Rolling pin. Take 1 tsp of prepared pizza sauce and spread it on the base. Add a pinch of oregano and add all the other toppings. Grate Mozarella cheese evenly on the pizza..
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes or till the cheese turns golden. Enjoy your pizza hot!.
Mix oregano and pepper with sauce. Sprinkle cheese on top of sauce. Arrange any extra toppings at this point. Oven times vary by topping and amount of cheese. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.