Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake. Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc. If using store-bought pizza dough, pre-bake according to the package's instructions.
Stir beans and olives into beef mixture. Cook until thoroughly heated and bubbly. Unroll dough over filling; sprinkle crushed corn chips over top. You can have Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake
- It’s 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of \2 Medium-Sized Onion Diced.
- Prepare 1 Envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Small Can Diced Green Chili's.
- You need 3 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese Blend.
- You need 1 of \3 Cup Smooth Taco Sauce.
The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. What I love about this pizza, is that it's incredibly easy to make. With a few shortcuts, you can have this on your dinner table in no time.
Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake instructions
- Cook ground beef and onion until done. Drain excess fat if necessary..
- Add green chili's and taco seasoning mix with 3\4 Cup if water. Simmer mixture uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Repeat each step until finished. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered at 350", until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Enjoy your taco Tuesday! Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.. Note: It helps to heat up the refried beans to easily spread..
- Note: You can easily make two taco pizza's out of this. Or just make one big deep dish taco pizza..
Easy taco casserole recipes are a fun take on classic tacos. Learn how to make a layered taco casserole with tortillas for next week's Taco Tuesday. Throw the ultimate taco party and learn how to make a taco casserole with this quick Mexican dinner recipe. Taste all of the zesty, hearty flavors of tacos in one delicious dish. I've been stuffing pasta shells with different fillings for years, but my family enjoys this version with taco-seasoned meat the most.