Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy. Great recipe for Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy. Kids will love A quick and easy casserole recipe with garlic knots made from refrigerated biscuit dough, Italian sausage meatballs, marinara and mozzarella cheese that eats a lot like a deep-dish pizza! Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy instructions.
Drizzle oil into LARGE dry bowl. Roll out dough on clean surface into ball. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. You can have Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy
- Prepare of Pizza dough.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 11/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 3-4 TBSP of veg oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 21/2-3 of -cups AP Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or whatever ground meat you prefer.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dry herbs of your choice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic or powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white onion smalled diced or powder.
- You need 1 of egg for mix and another for egg wash (2 total).
- Prepare of Or just season the way you like your meatballs 🤗.
- It’s 2 cups of tomato sauce and extra for dipping.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mozzeralla cheese.
Remove butter from heat and stir in chopped parsley and salt (refer picture below). This garlic knots recipe will quickly become your go-to appetizer recipe. If you have ever wondered what to make with some leftover pizza dough that is not a pizza, this is for you! Truth be told, I rarely have leftover pizza dough.
Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy step by step
- For dough : Mix flour,salt,garlic powder,sugar. Whisk.
- Add water and oil to mixer or bowl then add yeast.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix until dough forms.
- Drizzle oil into LARGE dry bowl. This will expand.
- Roll out dough on clean surface into ball. Place in bowl and cover with plastic touching dough.
- Place in fridge to rise and all that good stuff. 2 -4 hrs.
- Now for Meatballs.
- In a bowl combine ground meat and all spices. Add egg then bread crumb Mix well. Dont over mix.
- Roll out mix into 1 ounce balls.(This photo may be 2oz).
- In a large saute pan, sear meatballs until nice and browned all over. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grab dough out of fridge. Dough should be 3x in size.
- Cut dough in half, take apart small pieces large enough to cover meatballs. Roll into small balls.
- Roll out each ball wide enough to place meatball inside.
- Spoon small amount of tomato sauce in the center of rolled out dough balls.
- Now add some cheese.
- Place meatball on top of cheese and sauce and wrap dough around meatball..
- Make sure dough is sealed well around stuffing then place on a parchment lined sheet pan SEALED side down.
- Brush light coat of egg wash on top of dough balls.
- Place in oven 20-25 mins until golden brown and beautiful. These went back in another 10 mins for more color..
- Add garlic oil after and enjoy with tomato sauce. Hope you enjoy ❤.
I usually make a batch of my mom's recipe and divide it in half. This is an easy and delicious pizza dough garlic knots bread recipe, it's so easy and fun to bake at home with the family! When it comes to baking, I love recipes that are simple to make, preferably with store-bought ingredients. Shaping is a breeze with my video tutorial and step-by-step pictures for visual help. This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Red Star Yeast.