Greek inspired Pita Pizza. Pita bread is topped with a Greek-inspired spinach salad with olives, feta cheese, and mozzarella cheese. A lemony dressing completes this vegetarian pizza. A unique Greek inspired pita pizza recipe made with -what else- a deliciously soft pita bread base!
This is a very simple and fresh dish to be made in a quick time. This Greek-style pita pizza is full of flavor and is the perfect lighter fare for summer – It makes a great meal or even a fun party appetizer! Print Greek Style Pita Pizza Greek-inspired Lamb Pita Pizzas. You can have Greek inspired Pita Pizza using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek inspired Pita Pizza
- Prepare 1 of kontos Greek lifestyle flatbread pita.
- Prepare 4 ounces of Oscar Meyer rotisserie cutting board chicken breast (deli section).
- You need 1 of serving (85g) of fresh or frozen broccoli florets chopped.
- It’s 1 of serving (28g) of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of serving (28g) of finely shredded mozzarella cheese.
I started making pita pizzas years ago when I was single and lived alone. They are easy to make, and you can add whatever ingredients you happen to have on hand. I especially like these Greek-inspired lamb pita pizzas, with Kalamata olives, garlic, feta cheese and fresh baby spinach. Recommended Video Reviews Greek Chicken Pita Pizzas – Chicken gyros transformed into FAST, EASY, and HEALTHY pita pizzas!!
Greek inspired Pita Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Weigh out chicken breast and chop up.
- Add chopped broccoli.
- Add feta cheese crumbles.
- Combine together and break up feta cheese it will help it all stick together.
- Place on top of pita.
- Spread out evenly.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and then cook for 12-15 minutes depending on how crispy you want it.
- Allow to cool and then slice and eat 😋.
- MFP information great protein great stuff 💪🏻.
There's juicy chicken, homemade tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and feta on pita bread!! Imagine that your favorite juicy Greek gyro morphed into pizza made on lightly toasted pita bread. Yep, that's what we have going on here. […] Pita pocket pizza is a healthier Greek-inspired pizza made using pita pockets, fresh vegetables, and meats. Easy to customize on nights where no one can agree on what toppings to use. The problem with feeding whole family is everyone wants something different.