Hamburger Gravy & Mashed Potatoes. Check Out Roast Beef Gravy On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Place hamburger in a large, deep skillet.
Stir in flour, bouillon and steak sauce. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, milk, mushrooms and bouillon. You can have Hamburger Gravy & Mashed Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Gravy & Mashed Potatoes
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare Half of a box of instant mashed potatoes or make your own.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of small green onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced mushrooms.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, bouillon, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Thicken gravy with the flour to the consistency you prefer.
Hamburger Gravy & Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Brown your ground meat with the green and yellow onion. Drain grease. Return to pan and add in soup and broth. Simmer over medium heat for 20 mins..
- Next add butter, mushrooms, parsley, salt, & pepper. Mix well, then fold in 2-3 tablespoons of sour cream..
- Continue to simmer while preparing the mashed potatoes. When ready, add potatoes to bowl and top with meat sauce! Serve & Enjoy!.
Old fashioned hamburger gravy is a classic recipe that's tasty, versatile and so satisfying! Crumbled ground beef in a thick and creamy gravy made from milk and broth. This is the perfect topping for turning any starch side dish into a mouth-watering entrée. Mom's Hamburger Gravy Recipe: There are some recipes that take you back to your childhood. For my family these recipes include Tuna Noodle Casserole, Beef Stew, Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole, Salmon Patties and this easy hamburger gravy recipe.