Hamburger Mac and cheese. Baked, stove top, vegan and more, these are the mac and cheese styles you need to try! Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. The concept of our skillet cheeseburger mac and cheese recipe is totally similar to the boxed cheeseburger helper.
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. While your macaroni noodles are boiling, brown your ground beef in a pain and drain. Mix the ground beef with the diced tomatoes. You can have Hamburger Mac and cheese using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Mac and cheese
- It’s Box of elbo macaroni.
- Prepare Pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded sharp cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoon of bread crumbs.
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, hamburger mac and cheese, or homemade Hamburger Helper. Whatever this recipe is, it's delicious. Here's how to make cheeseburger macaroni: Brown the ground beef, then add in the onions and cook until softened.
Hamburger Mac and cheese instructions
- Over medium heat start cooking the onion with olive oil till golden color add the butter and flour cook for 5 minutes then add the milk in 20 minutes start add cheese one cup at time till melt and the sauce get thick.
- Cook the pasta 3 minutes less than what the box said start adding to the sauce.
- Press the ground beef in pan then add the Mac and cheese on top spread bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on top cook at 425 f for 25 minutes broil at the last 5 minutes enjoy 😉.
Add broth, water, ketchup, tomato paste, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently until the beef is browned. Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside. Heat the oil in a skillet; add the peppers, onion, and garlic, and saute until soft. We actually just call it cheesy beefy for short, and some of the kids friends refer to it as hamburger mac and cheese.