Mom's favorite burger. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine olives, Miracle Whip and mustard. Serve burgers on buns with olive mixture. If desired, top with feta cheese and lettuce.
The burgers here are as close to homemade as you will get. They are the best homemade burgers. My kids had friends over the night we made them and they said they tasted like a burger from a restaurant. You can have Mom's favorite burger using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's favorite burger
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of soy nuts, ground up.
- You need 1/4 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 large of baby bella mushrooms, chopped.
When youre making the patties big after you formed them make a indentation in the center of the burger with all your fingers (kind of like a birds nest) this way when you cook them on the grill they wont. Our Favorite Burgers Today I'm sharing our recipe for burger patties – random, I know. They're simple, full of flavor and WAY BETTER than a grocery store patty. I've been making them this way for years and always get requests for the recipe and/or to bring them when we hang out and grill with friends..
Mom's favorite burger instructions
- Set beef out and allow to come up to room temp.
- Mix ground nuts, ranch, onions and mushrooms in a baggie of bowl..
- Once your nut mixture is mixed well, add to ground beef and use clean hands to work the mixture in.
- Form beef into patties, and grill or cook on stove top until juices run clear. I use tennis ball sized portions to make my patties..
- I do not eat bread, so I eat my patty without bun or additional garnishment. I usually serve with brown rice and steamed veggies, mixing the nut mixture into my rice as well..
I'M ANDREA Wife, mom, child of God. Best Dishes at Mom's Burgers View all dishes. These dishes from the Mom's Burgers menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload. Nothing quite says summer like a burger and cold drink. From the classic hamburger to mac and cheese buns and any number of outrageous toppings, Tampa Bay grill masters are whipping up burgers that honor both tradition and innovation.