paratha pizza homemade. Pizza paratha recipe with video & step by step photos – Kids' favorite Paratha recipe with stuffed pizza sauce & veggies, topped with cheese. Ideal to serve for a meal or evening snack. I have made pizza paratha a few times before and one of the methods shared here has been liked by my kids a lot.
Pizza paratha recipe a delicious Indian bread with pizza flavour and goey cheese that kids will love it for sure. Pizza is enjoyed by all, this pizza paratha is an interesting healthy twist to the usual pizza we make. Also this is quick to make anytime you feel like having pizza. pizza paratha recipe You can have paratha pizza homemade using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of paratha pizza homemade
- It’s of ready made paratha dough.
- It’s of cheese any type.
- Prepare of chicken chuncks.
- You need of souya sauce.
A desi delight with a Western touch, the Pizza Paratha is a cheesy paratha that recreates the magic of pizzas in a popular Indian format. The parathas, made with a stuffing of veggies, cheese and common pizza seasonings, has a very inviting aroma and amazing taste. Pizza Paratha recipe can break the monotony of a routine weeknight dinner or feature in the week's lunch box menu and can knock some surprises with your weekend party guests. For a quintessential Italian, pizzas are never passe, just like the paratha for an Indian.
paratha pizza homemade instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- While oven is being heated, cook chicken bits/chunks (quanity as u wish) by using any veg oil.
- While cooking chicken bits..add chinese soya sauce for amazing taste.
- After cooking chicken bits.. Spread either soya sauce or ketchup(depends upob individual's taste) on to dough…then add chicken bits.
- Sprinkle any cheese available on top of chicken bits …
- Bake in oven for 10minutes.
- Ready to serve..for better taste add miyonese on top of pizza..for better toppings can add mushrooms or meat loafs.
What if you could create a fusion that celebrates the taste of both the cuisines. Pizza paratha recipe for quick kids snacks, tiffin box or for brunch. This easy to make pizza paratha is kid's favorite as it tastes quite like pizza and mom's delight as it is made of whole wheat flour and stuffed with veggies. My kids love pizza and I mostly prefer making fresh homemade pizza at home. But the one most important tip to remember is to cook the pizza paratha recipe on a really low heat as even the inside of the rolled out paratha has to get cooked through.