Pizza Eggs. Top with half the pizza sauce, half the cheese, and half the pepperoni. OMG – who knew pizza and eggs could make such a wonderful combination! This was so good and what a great way to use up leftover pizza – besides the obvious of just eating cold or reheating it and eating it.
Add the pizza bits, stirring to make sure all the pizza is covered. After sitting, stir again and scramble in a large frying pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Top with Parmesan or mozzarella cheese. You can cook Pizza Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Eggs
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of large eggs.
- You need of pizza sauce.
- It’s of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare of pepperoni.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
Pizza Eggs are flavored with pizza sauce, pepperoni slices, and three kinds of cheese. This is my new favorite low carb, Keto-friendly breakfast. I've been making this recipe at least one time a week. A combination of feta cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese add a ton of flavor to these Pizza Eggs.
Pizza Eggs step by step
- Heat butter in small small skillet over medium-low heat. Once melted, crack eggs into pan..
- Once whites just barely start to set and turn white, reduce heat to low, spoon sauce over eggs and sprinkle feta over the top..
- Continue cooking until whites are almost completely set, add pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan and Italian seasoning on top..
- Continue cooking over low heat until whites are completely set, pepperoni is cooked and cheese is melted..
After eating a batch of pepperoni pizza egg rolls at our local County Fair, we were hooked! WOW, they were so cheesy, sauce and delicious. The deep fried egg rolls wrappers give a perfect crunch and these pizza rolls are absolutely addicting. We headed to the test kitchen to create a recipe to share with you all. Whip together eggs and cottage cheese until blended.