Pizza pinwheel. I added the pizza sauce inside the pinwheels, one recommendation though, glaze the pinwheels with an egg wash prior to baking. It makes them golden and glossy. I used to make completely "homemade" appetizers..
Use a very sharp serrated knife to slice the filled dough into clean, even rounds. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping, as well, if desired.. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. You can have Pizza pinwheel using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza pinwheel
- It’s of For dough.
- It’s of maida.
- It’s of yeast.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of milk powder.
- You need of Lukewarm water for dough making.
- Prepare of boil and shereded chicken.
- Prepare of capsicum chopped.
- It’s of onion medium size chopped.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of chadder cheese.
- It’s of mozeralla cheese.
- It’s of pizza sauce.
- You need of for paste.
- Prepare of maida.
- It’s of As required water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
These Easy Pizza Pinwheels are so quick to make and easy to customize! They're freezer friendly and perfect for lunches, an appetizer or game day. Excuse me while I jump in here with a non-pumpkin, non-apple, non-cranberry recipe in the midst of all the holiday recipes. Easy Pizza Pinwheels – Made with fluffy crescent rolls, marinara and all your favorite pizza toppings.
Pizza pinwheel instructions
- Dough ke tamam Ingridients mix karain and soft so dough bana kar warm place par 1 hour ke liye rakh dain.
- Ab chicken tamam seasoning and vegetables mix kar rakh dain.
- After one hour dough ko check kar lain agr rise ho gaye ho tu us again knead krain.
- Ab counter or rakh kar aik roti bana lain us par pizza sauce laga kar chicken ka mixture dalain cheese dalain.
- Ab isy fold kar lain aik rod ki shape mein.
- Ab 2 inch ke difference sy cut kar lain ab inko bake kar lain for 10 min.
- I have no oven I bake in non stick fry pan usy grease kar ke pin wheel ko rack dain 5 min for one side and 5 min for second side.
- Ab maida and water sy aik paste bana lain watery ho oil ko garam kar ke is Mein pin wheel ko dip kar ke fry kar lain.
- Jab acha da colour a jae tu serve.
My family absolutely loves these pizza pinwheels. They're a fun appetizer or snack that's delicious and both adult and kid-friendly. Pizza pinwheels are the perfect appetizer to make for any party! Not only they are incredibly delicious (they really are!) but they are also super easy, freezer friendly and oh so versatile. Stuffed with a delicious pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese and topped with Parmesan cheese, this pizza pinwheels recipe makes a fun meal for any time!