Pizza Roll-up. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; tuck ends under and pinch seam to seal. Place roll-up on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz top and sides with additional cooking spray. These easy pizza roll up lunch boxes are a great no-cook lunch idea for your work week.
Mix the ingredients cut in half and take it to work. Starting from the bottom, tightly roll up the rectangle like a cinnamon roll, then slice into four rolls. Starting with the wide end, roll up each triangle, tucking the ends underneath. You can cook Pizza Roll-up using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Roll-up
- Prepare of almond meal/flour.
- You need of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of EVOO.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- Prepare of pepperoni, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of pizza sauce for dipping, optional.
In a small bowl, whisk together butter and Italian seasoning. Serve crescent rolls immediately, brushed with butter mixture. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
Pizza Roll-up step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, combine almond meal/flour, 1 c cheese and tomatoes..
- In small bowl, whisk eggs and oil. Add to flour mixture and mix to form thick dough..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread dough onto sheet to 10"x10" square and 1" thickness..
- Sprinkle dough with spices. Arrange pepperoni and sprinkle 1/2 c cheese on top..
- Carefully roll dough, using paper to lift from one end to start. Repair any tears by hand..
- Bake 22 min. or until lightly browned. Allow to cool 5 min. before slicing into 1" thick pieces. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping..
Get Creative with Your Pizza Roll Up Fillings. I kept these Pizza Roll Ups simple with just mozzarella and pepperoni, but I suppose you could experiment with adding different pizza toppings inside the roll, like black olives, onions, or green pepper. These Pizza Roll Ups are SO simple, super delicious and a family favorite! With cheese, delicious pizza sauce and pepperonis, how could you go wrong?! I LOVE simple dinners that my kids gobble up.