Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli. Great recipe for Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli. I had some tortellini leftover from another recipe and my son had been asking for chili. So I came up with this 🙂 I hope that your family enjoys this as much as mine did!
I love Mexican food and casseroles so I came up with this All in one dish! I hope that your family enjoys it as much as mine does. I would love to see your pics and comments on how your turned out! You can have Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger or turkey meat.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- You need 4 tsp of powdered chicken bullion.
- You need 3 cup of frozen tortellini.
- You need 1 of *Potato Flakes 1/2 cup.
- Prepare of fresh veggies.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of potato diced.
- You need 1 of yellow zuchini squash diced.
- It’s of spices.
- You need 3 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare of canned goods.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomato's.
- It’s 1 can of black beans drained.
- Prepare 2 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
Great recipe for Sarah's Simple Strawberry Cheese Cake. I have been craving cheese cake so I made my own! I hope y'all enjoy it as much as my family did! I would love to see your pics and comments in how it turned out for you!
Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli step by step
- In large pot heat oil. Then add all of the fresh veggies garlic cilantro and cumin saute for about 5 minutes then add meat and cook until meat is browned. Do not drain!.
- Add water, remaining spices, bullion and canned goods stir well. Bring to hard boil then add tortellini bring back to boil. After 15 minutes reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until tortellini reaches your desired texture..
- If you desire a thinker consistency of the sauce stir in the 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes at the end. Cook for 5 more minutes.
So I came up with this 🙂 I hope that your family enjoys this as much as mine did! Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Chili The way the ingredients go together gives this African-inspired chicken, sweet potato, and peanut soup its unique flavor. The slow-cooker soup uses pantry basics, like peanut butter, canned tomatoes, and spices, and spins them in a deliciously different way. Years ago, I found the idea for tortellini with peas and carrots in a magazine and added my own touches to it. Even my meat-lover husband and son enjoy this.