Selina's Homemade Pizza. Homemade no MSG, no artificial food colorings or preservatives. Enjoy fresh, made to order food. No matter what you're in the mood for, Salina's has you covered.
Catering and Party Rentals, Tents, tables, chairs, portable potties, and more. Catering service that include: Chicken, beef, mostaccioli and more. Italian, Mexican, Breakfast and more catering packages available for corporate or personal parties. You can have Selina's Homemade Pizza using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Selina's Homemade Pizza
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1 lb of pork sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 packages of 2 pizza crusts.
- Prepare 1 pints of pizza quick sauce.
- You need 1 packages of ham.
- You need 2 lb of mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 can of rotel – mild or regular.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
Catering and Party Rentals, Tents, tables, chairs, portable potties, and more. Catering service that include: Chicken, beef, mostaccioli and more. Italian, Mexican, Breakfast and more catering packages available for corporate or personal parties. The wine dinner experience at Ristorante Serena is a combined effort of all staff members with input from each member of our team who work with our wine representatives to create a menu of food and wine that complement each other.
Selina's Homemade Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 390.
- place sauce in a small pot and allow to simmer adding 3 dashes of oregano n a very lttle garlic powder n italian seasoning.
- cook bacon until done n lightly crisp.
- cook sausage until browned.
- slice n dice onions m bel peppers.
- open n drain can of rotel ( tomatoes n chives).
- open pizza crusts n spoon sauce on naked crusts.
- add pepperoni if this pizza calls for it. you can actually add meat in any order you wish.
- it is imperative and necessary that the vegetables- tomatoes, omions, n bel peppers beadded on top fir fresh color to poke from under the cheesy topping.
- lastly, put desired amount of cheese on pizza and bake until ready (crust will be lightly browned).
- for extra cheesy pizza- after saucing crust- put a light layer of cheese over sauce.
The food we serve is fresh and homemade no matter if you eat-in or order-out. Read David V.'s review of Celina's Mulberry Market and Grille on Yelp. Share Your Experience on Yelp, Google, or Trip Advisor. Host your next party or event with great tasting local catering from Celinas. Salina's is an online store that delivers homemade pizzas and pastas.