Shredded Chicken Sliders. I love to use rotisserie chicken to make. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium. Season the frozen chicken with salt and pepper.
Sink your teeth into these Carolina-style Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders with creamy coleslaw on a delicious sweet roll bun. By Reynolds Kitchens(R) Save Pin Print. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir until chicken and onions are coated with seasonings. You can have Shredded Chicken Sliders using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Sliders
- Prepare 12 of slider buns or pav.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of medium-sized onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of processed cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
With a set of tongs or two forks, shred the chicken and stir into the juices. I have actually made these sandwiches before. Spread the chicken evenly over the rolls, followed by the barbecue sauce, red onion, Pepper Jack cheese, and parsley. Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter.
Shredded Chicken Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 180-degree Celsius..
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame. Add chopped onions. Saute until slightly golden..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw smell disappears..
- Then add chopped tomatoes and salt. Cook until oil begins to separate..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder and garam masala powder. Give it a mix and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the chicken pieces and mix it well..
- Saute for a minute then add water and cover it with a lid. Cook until the chicken is fully cooked..
- Turn the heat off and shred the chicken..
- Cut the buns in half across the length and place it on the baking tray..
- Pour the shredded chicken and spread it evenly..
- Add a layer of grated cheese over the chicken..
- Place the top back on. Apply a mixture of butter and dried parsley over the top of the buns..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the top of the buns are golden brown..
Slice into individual sliders, then serve. For the chicken: Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, hot sauce and ranch dressing mix in a large bowl. Add the shredded chicken and toss to coat. Add chicken and turn to coat. Place chicken in bowl with remaining brine; turn to coat chicken.