Shrimp pizza. Stir together the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and spinach until evenly mixed; set aside. Place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet; spread with white sauce. Top with shrimp mixture and cheese.
Top with shrimp mixture and cheese. Lightly spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine pizza crust, Cajun seasoning, and hot water until well. You can have Shrimp pizza using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp pizza
- You need 1 bag of medium sized shrimp or about a pound uncooked peeled.
- It’s of Pasta sauce garlic and herb flavor.
- It’s of Premade pizza crust or homemade.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Soy sauce.
Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, add the garlic, red pepper flakes and shrimp and cook until the shrimp is just cooked through, about a minute per side, before adding the lemon juice and removing from the heat. Spread the dough out on a baking sheet, spread the shrimp and the lemon butter-garlic sauce over and sprinkling on the cheese. Divide sauce between the prepared pizza dough rounds and top with cheese, and then shrimp. Transfer to a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal or to the prepared baking sheet.
Shrimp pizza step by step
- Marinate shrimp in soy sauce for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prebake crust for 10 minutes.
- Cook shrimp until done. After it's cool to the touch chop the shrimp.
- Add 1/2 cup of pasta sauce to crust bake for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the crust.
- Top with cheese and cook for 10 minutes.
Top pizza dough with zucchini, shrimp, corn and mozzarella cheese. The Alfredo-based white sauce coats individual whole-wheat pizza crusts which are topped with grilled shrimp, bacon, and slices of red onion. Source: Diabetic Living Magazine How to make Shrimp Pizza Using store-bought or Homemade Pizza Dough form the dough into a circle or oblong shape and bake. Toss cocktail shrimp with a combination of mayonnaise and ketchup. Spread a tablespoon or two or plain mayonnaise on the baked pizza.