Vintage pizza burger makeover. Great recipe for Vintage pizza burger makeover. I found the best time to make this is when you have leftover hamburger buns or spaghetti sauce. What i had as a kid was a hamburger meat with a.
The dough is made fresh daily and our hand tossed pies are topped with the freshest ingredients. Foreign operations have grown successfully and are expected to be greatly expanded in the coming years. Bake a cake or dress up the princess. You can cook Vintage pizza burger makeover using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vintage pizza burger makeover
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce/ or spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of Mini pepperoni.
- You need of Hamburger buns.
- You need Can of mushrooms.
You can ride a bike or play cooking games for fun! The title was a little misleading to me. I just jotted down the ingredients and didn't read the instructions. Dunwoody is the new home to our third Vintage Pizzeria.
Vintage pizza burger makeover step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and drain off any fat….
- In a small saucepan pan add spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, hamburger meat, and any seasoning, heat up some.. (this step can be skipped it doesn't need to really be heated.).
- While sauce is heating pre heat oven on 350, and toast hamburger buns lightly..
- After buns a toasted, add sauce/ meat mixture to buns, top buns with pepperoni and cheese, back in the oven till cheese has melted, you can use the boiler, just keep an eye on them they will cook very quick and will burn….
The restaurant has two separate dining areas: one is family friendly and the other area is reserved for adults to provide a quieter dining alternative. Actually, I made pizza before but then it looks like pizza but it does not taste pizza because of the toppings that was not totally cooked. We ordered the chicken nachos for pick up. See more ideas about Vintage menu, Menu restaurant, Menu. Dark Chocolate Blackberry Cheesecake: Sara's Cooking Class.