Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Visit the Official Pop-Tarts® Website For a Full List of Pop-Tarts® Flavors. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until gravy comes to a boil.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. Not even kidding, this breakfast pizza recipe is one of our favorite things in the whole world. Sausage gravy as the "sauce," sunny side up eggs, mozzarella cheese and garnish with chopped green onions….out of control good. You can have Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 large of pre-made pan style pizza crust.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of extra thick white gravy.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of browned crumbled breakfast sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- You need 6 large of eggs scramble broken apart and set aside.
- You need 1 small of onion thin sliced.
- It’s 1 small of yellow or orange bell pepper sliced thin.
- It’s 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded monteray jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded swiss cheese and shredded parmesean together equaling about 1/4 cup.
- You need 1/4 of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of parsely for contrasting color.
Just you wait until you try it. Try my Homemade Supreme Pizza Recipe too! Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. Top with mozzarella cheese and green onions, dividing between pizza crusts.
Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza instructions
- preheat oven 375°F and Dust a large cookie sheet or pizza stone with cornmeal.
- lay out crust on pan if you are making crust from a dough stretch as best as you can to fit the pan, build up the edges to make a rim and poke the center area lightly with a fork to prevent big bubbles from rising, if using a premade crust then nevermind get ready for your toppings.
- Start by covering the pizza crust with half the total gravy and sprinkle the cooked crumbled sausage then the scrambled eggs, next take the feta cheese and crumble it all over the eggs.
- now take the sliced onion and peppers and place them evenly around the crust.
- pour the other half of the gravy over top of vegetables and finish off with the remaining cheeses in the order stated.
- bake for a good 15 minutes or until the cheeses are bubbling and the top is lightly browned remove from the oven let cool at least 5 minutes for the gravy to set or it'll be running off down your arm no ooh hot.
To Make Ahead: To freeze, wrap pizza in plastic wrap before adding eggs. Roll out crescent dough on a greased, sheet pan. Press edges together to seal seams and pinch some up the sides of pan to form one large crust. Making a Breakfast Pizza is easy, especially if you freeze sausage gravy. Sausage gravy works as the pizza sauce in breakfast pizza and the toppings are very few.