Zucchini Pizza. Arrange zucchini in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle zucchini with salt and pepper; top with sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Heat enough olive oil to coat the bottom of a large skillet over medium heat; arrange zucchini slices in the hot oil.
The exact length of baking time vary based upon the size of the zucchini and how thick you left the "walls" of the zucchini shells. Place zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Spoon a thin layer of sauce over each slice, then top with mozzarella and. You can cook Zucchini Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pizza
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Basil (optional).
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Your choice of toppings (pepperoni, pineapple, veggies, etc.).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Marinara Sauce (or other pizza sauce).
On a box grater or in a food processor, grate zucchini. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of zucchini. Place hollowed zucchini on a large baking sheet. Spoon on sauce, then top with mozzarella and mini pepperoni.
Zucchini Pizza step by step
- Grate the 3 zucchinis and then squeeze out the excess juice. I use a paper towel to soak it all up..
- Salt the zucchini and mix all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Spray a baking pan and spread the mix in the shape of a circle..
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes..
- Brush the top with olive oil and broil for 5 minutes..
- Add sauce and your choice of toppings! This is where I stop and eat it (the zucchini crust is soft & I like it) but if you want the crust more crunchy put it in for another 25 minutes. Enjoy! 😄.
Place zucchini in colander; sprinkle with salt. Combine zucchini with eggs, Parmesan and half of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Tips and Tricks for making the best zucchini crust pizza: Make sure you remove all liquid from the zucchini. Dry zucchini will help to make the crust more firm.