Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Make these baked bacon cheeseburger egg rolls for your next party. They are so easy and everyone will love them.
I thought cheeseburger egg rolls […] Lay each egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a dab of water to secure the tip of the wrapper. (If you don't know how to roll an egg roll it usually shows on the package). You can cook Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 each of Small Onion chopped.
- It’s 4 each of slices of bacon or turkey bacon diced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each of bbq sauce, ketchup and prepared yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder to taste.
- You need 1 of olive oil spray.
This bacon cheeseburger egg roll recipe is something special. I don't know why stuffing a crispy, crackly egg roll wrapper with just about anything makes it taste better, but we're just gonna accept it. Thin sheets of non-doughy egg roll wrappers encase an intensely flavored meat and cheese filling, and it's literally the best thing to snack on. A delicious new spin on cheeseburgers, we've stuffed crispy egg rolls with the classic American burger filling.
Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls step by step
- In large skillet brown meat with onions and bacon, season with salt pepper and garlic powder. Add ketchup, bbq sauce and mustard and cook until meat is thoroughly cooked and there is no more liquid. Let cool for a few minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray. On flat surface lay egg roll wrapper with one corner facing you. In the middle lay down 1 1/2 tbls. cheese and on top of that 1 1/2 tbls. meat mixture..
- To roll egg roll fold in sides, then take side facing you and fold into middle and then tightly roll. Dab water on last corner to hold egg roll together. Lay egg roll on baking sheet, make sure they don't touch. Repeat until meat mixture is completely used..
- Spray egg rolls with olive oil spray make sure to get ends so they don't burn. Place in oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Flip hakf way through baking to make sure both sides brown.Let cool and serve with extra ketchup for dipping..
Instead of the traditional deep fry, these bacon cheeseburger egg rolls are baked- making for a healthier (indulgent) appetizer or snack. It's comfort food you can (mostly) feel good about! Coat edges of egg roll with egg or water. Roll up wrapper and repeat until you have used all the meat or all the wrappers, whichever happens first. Put egg rolls inches Flip over when first side browned.