Breakfast Pizza. Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it delicious with our top picks for breakfast pizza recipes. Breakfast pizza is best served immediately after baking, but leftovers can be enjoyed later if stored propery.
Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland The most famous Midwestern breakfast pizza was born from a chain of convenience stores in Iowa called Casey's General Store. Casey's locations make and sell breakfast pizzas all day long. Standard pizza dough is topped with their signature cheese sauce, sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese. You can cook Breakfast Pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Your Favorite Type Of Cheese.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Pizza Dough.
I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. This Breakfast Pizza recipe makes for a great weekend breakfast, it's simple, delicious and totally homemade. My latest favorite weekend breakfast is a breakfast pizza. I was a bit skeptical at first, you know, eggs on a pizza, that's got to be strange, right?
Breakfast Pizza instructions
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza dough. Top with the cooked eggs, then the vegetables, and lastly the fruit. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese melts. (This is step #4, sorry for the mix up).
- In a large sized skillet cook the vegetables and fruit-onions, mushrooms, peppers, and tomatoes- in hot oil for about 5 minutes. Remove mixture and drain..
- In a medium sized bowl beat together the eggs and milk. In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat; pour in the egg mixture. Cook without stirring, once the mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges, fold so the uncooked mixture flows to the bottom. Continue to cook over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes; remove from heat..
- Grease a 13 inch pizza pan; set aside. Preheat oven to 375°F. On a clean floured surface, roll bread dough into desired shape. Transfer dough to prepared pizza pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light brown. (This is step #1, sorry for the mix up).
Not so, it is actually amazing. I love this but I made some changes to better suit our tastes. Breakfast pizza also makes a great weeknight supper. Get Breakfast Pizza Recipe from Food Network. A delicious breakfast pizza made on a flatbread and served with salsa.