Buffalo chicken pizza. Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza. Pour half of the buffalo sauce over chicken and toss to coat. The crust is topped with a creamy layer of blue cheese dressing or homemade ranch dressing.
A Buffalo chicken cast iron pizza recipe that combines everything you want in bar food and more. Top with crunchy thin slices of celery if you know what's up. Melt the butter, add the hot sauce and toss with the chicken. You can have Buffalo chicken pizza using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken pizza
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of favorite pizza dough.
- You need of Blue cheese dressing.
- It’s of hot sauce.
- You need of Blue cheese crumbles.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of Monterey jack and cheddar cheese..
Spread the ranch dressing on the pizza crust. It is ready to be devoured! Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
Buffalo chicken pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spread dough(I used oil to spread).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper coat with flour and egg mixture then flour again. Bake for 30 minutes.
- When chicken is done place dough in oven to bake for a few, I say 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips..
- Prepare your sauce by melting butter and adding to hot sauce. Add the crumbles and put in a food processor to make it all smooth..
- Coat chicken with sauce..
- Spread a little dressing on dough enough just to cover the bottom. Add chicken evenly. Then add some crumbles and monterey jack and cheddar cheese..
- Bake until edges are a little brown. about 15 to 20 minutes depending on your oven..
Remove the chicken from grill and. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust. Toss the chicken pieces in the hot sauce, and spread over pizza. You can drizzle the rest of the hot sauce over the pizza for extra kick. Drizzle the top of the pizza with as much ranch dressing as you like.