Cheesy Chicken Pizza. Top with chicken, onion and peppers. Low Carb Keto Cheesy Pizza Chicken – delicious pounded chicken breasts topped with tons of cheese and pepperoni for a keto pizza the whole family loves. Since switching to a low carb diet, there is one thing that always tempts my husband and I.
Mozzarella stuffed and parmesan breaded chicken, seared until crispy and golden. Finish the chicken in a simple tomato Alla vodka style sauce with fresh burst cherry tomatoes, basil, and pepperoni. If you love pizza, you are going to love this recipe for Cheesy Pizza Chicken with gooey cheese, pizza sauce, and all of your favorite pizza toppings baked to perfection! You can have Cheesy Chicken Pizza using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Pizza
- It’s of For Preparing Dough.
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Milk Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter/Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Powder Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of As Required Warm Milk.
- It’s of For Pizza Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves (Chopped).
- You need 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mixed Herbs.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need of As Required Chicken (Cooked and Flavoured of your Choice).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Onion (Chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chedder Cheese (Shredded).
Fresh, frozen or refrigerated pizza dough – I love options! To prep, set the fresh dough out for an hour or two so it can come to room temperature, then roll into a rectangle. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano, Parmesan cheese and cheese sauce. On cookie sheet, place pizza crust.
Cheesy Chicken Pizza instructions
- Firstly add Sugar, Yeast, Salt and Milk Powder in the Flour. Mix it. Gradually add Milk and Knead to Form a Dough..
- Once the Dough is Ready add Butter/Oil in it. Knead again for 10 minutes..
- Now Cover and Let the Dough Rise on Room Temperature for 2 hours..
- Add Oil in pan. Add Chopped Garlic Cloves and Chopped Onion. Lightly Fry them. Add Red Chilli Powder, Mixed Herbs, Salt, Chilli Flakes, Sugar and Tomato Puree. Mix everything..
- Sprinkle some Flour on the Surface. Knead your dough and roll your dough in a Circle Shape. Place it in a Pizza Pan..
- Spread the Pizza Sauce we made. Add Chopped Onion, Chopped Garlic and Chicken. Add Cheese..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on 180°C..
- Finger Licking Pizza is Ready to eat..
- Enjoy your meal..
In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, parmesan, artichokes, and garlic, if using. Photo: John Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr. and use have of the chicken breast for the pulled chicken bbq sandwhiches and then the next day i used the other chicken breast for the pizza two great meals under ten dollars and both feed a family of four. gretcheepoo's Review. In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and artichokes. Pizza stuffed chicken isn't just a great dinner for Trim Healthy Mamas or keto ladies; this cheesy chicken pizza bake is going to be popular with men and kids, too. Cheesy Pizza Stuffed Chicken is one of those delicious meals that you will end up just adding to your weeknight menu.