Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza. Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza My first attempt on homemade, hand-stretched pizza! It's easy to learn how to make homemade pizza recipe.homemade pizza recipe is one of my favorite menu. How to make homemade pizza recipe easily?.
It's easy to learn how to make homemade pizza recipe. homemade pizza recipe is one of my favorite menu. How to make homemade pizza recipe easily? In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the homemade pizza recipe! You can have Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza
- You need of Dough.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Hot water (about 105-110 degrees).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yeast.
- You need 4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Banana Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Crushed Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Sugar.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 1/4 kg of Ground beef.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Cheese (any cheese you wish).
- You need 1 of Bell pepper (red or green it's up to you).
- Prepare 1 of Bacon strips or bits.
- It’s 3 of Hotdogs.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or. See great recipes for Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza too! Sprinkle with diced mozzarella, torn basil, and flaked salt. Bake until the cheese melts, then drizzle with olive oil.
Easy Squeezy Homemade Hand-stretched Pizza instructions
- First, let's make the dough. In a bowl, mix the water and the yeast. Stir and set aside for 5mins. The mixture should be creamy after 5mins..
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar and olive oil. Continue folding through a spatula or you may opt to use a mixer with an attachment for doughs. Continue until all ingredients cohere together and the mixture does not stick to your hands anymore..
- This mixture can make 2 doughs so divide it in half..
- Prepare two bowls and brush the insides with olive oil..
- Stretch the dough and roll. Repeat up to five times then put unto the bowls. Lather the doughs with excess oils in the bowls. Cover the bowls with cling wraps and put in a warm, dry place such as the oven/microwave (turned off) for 2hours..
- To make the sauce, combine the tomato sauce, basil, peppers, salt and sugar. You may opt to add ketchup if you wish. Mix well and taste test..
- Next is we cook the beef. In a pan over heat, cook the beef with a cup of water. Let it simmer. Wait until there's no more water..
- Sauté the ground beef and garlic and onion. When cooked, set aside..
- After 2 hours from setting aside, the doughs should look like it increased in size. Use one dough if you're making inmy one pizza and keep the other one in the ref for later use. Knead it with your hands. Roll it. Dust your working area with flour to precent the dough from sticking..
- Lay the dough flat in your working area. Make a ridge on the outsides about half an inch and continue pushing with your fingers or knuckles from the center of the dough outwards. The dough should be more flat and bigger by this time..
- The dough should be about 7in by this time. Close your fist and put the center of the dough on it. With both your fists, rotate the dough repeatedly. This stretches the dough. Stop until it's stretched and about 9in..
- Lay the stretch dough flat again in your working area or a 9in pan. Get the sauce you prepared and spread it across with the back of a spoon..
- You may now scatter slices of cheese, or grated cheese, whichever you want, followed by the ground beef, bacon, sliced hotdogs, onions and bell peppers..
- On my pizza, i sandwiched the toppings between layers of cheese..
- Preheat the oven to 475°F for about 10-15mins. Put the pizza in and bake for about 20mins..
- Once 20mins is done. Turn off the oven but leave the pizza for another 5-10mins..
- The pizza is now ready!.
What a treat for my and husbanad and me. I've never made dough from scratch before and this couldn't be easier. I found this recipe over the weekend and have already made it twice. To make it even easier, I cut out the step where I beat the ingredients together. Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a standing mixer and mix until combined.