Everything Bagel Fried Onion Cream cheese Cheddar Cheese Burger. Fluffy bagel dough, deep fried and dusted with cinnamon and powdered sugar. Each scoop comes with onion, tomato and bagel chips. Chipped liver, whitefish salad, tuna salad, chicken salad or egg salad.
The legumes get a leg up with "everything bagel seasoning," a salty dash that turns good into perfect. Midwest, East Coast… this meal is all-American. Veggie and Cheese Bagel Sandwich A delicious bagel sandwich, piled high with cool, crisp vegetables and plenty of flavorful cheese. You can have Everything Bagel Fried Onion Cream cheese Cheddar Cheese Burger using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Everything Bagel Fried Onion Cream cheese Cheddar Cheese Burger
- It’s 2 of Everything bagels.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Burgers.
- You need of Cheddar cheese as mush as ur heart desires.
- It’s Half of Onion.
- Prepare of Frank’s hot sauce Optional.
Lay the pastry sheets flat on a clean, floured surface. Gently roll the sheets out to stretch slightly. This one is a super cheesy chicken breast! Rather than rolling the chicken as you would in chicken cordon bleu, I prefer to butterfly the chicken like in these spinach stuffed chicken breasts.
Everything Bagel Fried Onion Cream cheese Cheddar Cheese Burger step by step
- Put burgers in oven at 400 or fry in frying pan.
- Cut half of the onion In half rings And fry in frying pan till golden brown.
- Add cheese to burgers Until completely melted.
- Toast your 2 everything bagels and Spread cream cheese on both sides.
- Assemble Everything bagel With cheddar cheeseburger add the onions on top and Some dabs of Frank’s hot sauce and Enjoy.
Grind the bagel (if using) in a food processor to make crumbs. Mix with everything bagel seasoning and set aside (you can use Panko bread crumbs if you prefer). double fudge brownie, vanilla ice cream, peanut butter caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, whipped cream. We look forward to seeing you! Served on house made Sourdough Bun, Wood-fired Bagel or Croissant Bun. Burger, fried egg, and cheese on an everything bagel.