Fruit pizza!. The time-saving secret behind this beautiful fruit pizza is a crust made from Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the wow factor comes from the rainbow of fresh fruit. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fruit Pizza with White Chocolate A sweet white chocolate and cream cheese layer tops a sugar cookie crust.
Instead of highly processed frosting and sprinkles, the sugar cookie base is coated in a thin layer of a lightly sweetened cream cheese filling and piled with delicious fruits. Fruit Pizza is so easy to make and everyone both young and old alike will absolutely love it! You get a chewy sugar cookie base that's covered with a luscious cream cheese topping, and layered with a generous amount of vibrantly flavored fresh fruit. You can have Fruit pizza! using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit pizza!
- You need of For the crust:.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 14 tablespoons of butter (1 3/4 sticks).
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs (large).
- Prepare of For the “sauce”:.
- It’s 12 ounces of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 7 1/2 tablespoon of butter (softened).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of For the toppings:.
- You need of Strawberries.
- It’s of Kiwis.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- It’s of Cherries.
- Prepare of And any fruits you want.
Then it's finished with a sweet apricot jam which gives the pizza the perfect finishing sheen. Guy's caramel apple flatbread pizza is a kid-friendly, simply delicious dessert. Ree's Mini Fruit Pizzas These individual pizzas have a golden cookie crust and are topped with sweet marshmallow. Press cookie dough into baking sheet, then pierce a couple times with a fork.
Fruit pizza! step by step
- For the crust:.
- Beat the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Cool dough for 20 minutes.
- For the “sauce”:.
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- For assemble and bake:.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake pizza crust on an un greased cookie sheet for 17-20 minutes.
- Let the pizza crust cool then spread the “sauce” on top.
- Top with your fruits and vegetables and.
Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings. The sugar cookie crust can be homemade or store bought. Any kind of fresh fruit can be used to design the top of the pizza. The pizza can be sliced like a regular pizza or cut in smaller squares for serving. Healthy Fruit Pizza This is a variation on fruit pizza that is made with a raw crust (dates / nuts) and a creamy coconut milk and honey filling.