My version of Hawaiian Pizza. My version of Hawaiian Pizza step by step. Let dough rise for an hour. After an hour, take a pizza platter and brush with butter on surface.
Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. And it's a popular choice in this country, as well; though far from ousting pepperoni from the top spot, this ham-pineapple concoction has been making steady inroads, particularly among kids. Bring a taste of that island life to pizza night with a classic Hawaiian-style pizza topped with tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple. You can have My version of Hawaiian Pizza using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My version of Hawaiian Pizza
- You need 5 pcs of ham.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- You need of Mozarrela cheese.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 bowl of Bread flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg for dough.
Say "aloha!" to your new favorite five-ingredient meal. Hawaiian Pizza is a fun way to use up your leftover Easter ham. If it's not Easter and you don't have leftover ham, use my recipe for slow cooker ham and make one so you have leftovers! I'm going to be sharing a few more yummy ways to use leftover ham over the next week.
My version of Hawaiian Pizza step by step
- In a bowl add a little salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1tsp yeast and mix well. After that add 1 egg and 160ml water, melted butterMix well until well combined.
- Knead the dough for 5 mins then cover and set aside. Let dough rise for an hour..
- After an hour, take a pizza platter and brush with butter on surface. Flatten dough in round shape. Poke a hole all over it using fork..
- Brush the dough with tomato sauce then add in ham and pineapple chunks. And cheese on top..
- Pre heat oven 250 celcius. Let it heat forv10 mins. Then put pizza and bake for 15 mins.
Classic Hawaiian Pizza combines pizza sauce, cheese, cooked ham, and pineapple. This crowd-pleasing pizza recipe starts with my homemade pizza crust and is finished with a sprinkle of crispy bacon. It's salty, sweet, cheesy, and undeniably delicious! Hawaiian pizza is the most underrated pizza on the planet. Our family never quite liked the taste of canned pizza sauce, so one time I tried mixing some barbecue sauce into spaghetti sauce to add some sweetness.