Pizza Pockets. Roll each portion of pizza pocket dough into rounds. Fold dough in half and close with fork tines. Place a rectangle of pastry on top and seal the edges with a fork.
Brush the top of each pizza pocket with egg wash. In my quest to get my head back into the 'back-to-school' routine, I got a headstart on making a bunch of after-school snacks that can be frozen and reheated. This pizza pocket recipe features one can of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls and makes four servings to help you win dinner. You can have Pizza Pockets using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Pockets
- Prepare of Crescent rolls.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
While we suggest pepperoni and mozzarella cheese in this recipe, you can customize your own pizza pocket to your tastes (that's the benefit of making your pizza at home! When you are ready to make the pizza pockets, take half the dough and roll it out into a large rectangle. Meanwhile, warm the remaining pizza sauce. Before baking, make a hole in the top of the pockets and brush with a little more egg.
Pizza Pockets instructions
- Heat oven to 375 Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; separate into 4 rectangles (2 triangles each). Press each rectangle to form a 6×4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal..
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 slices pepperoni. Fold dough from the top over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each rectangle with grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape..
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm..
- Round 2.
- Notes- mix it up some. Goes well with a salad. I didn’t take my time on this..
Homemade Stuffed Pizza Pockets are made with an easy homemade pillowy dough and baked with your favorite pizza toppings all up inside. These heavenly pizza pockets are brushed with a garlic butter and sprinkled with Parmesan. They puff right up when baking and come out golden brown! I made my own homemade pizza sauce and I used reduced fat crescent rolls and turkey pepperoni. The boys thought this was a fabulous idea–handheld pizza r.