Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Pour cream into garlic butter and bring to a simmer. To Make Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
When you get home from work and your too lazy to cook a regular meal 🥘!! 😋. Spread some pizza sauce over your crust, then place several teaspoons of Alfredo chicken on your pizza crust. Here is how you achieve it. You can have Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza
- You need of Chicken strips (cooked).
- It’s 1 jar of creamy Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of creamer.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Ready to bake pizza crust (I used mini).
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Ingredients of Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza. Your favorite pasta dish in pizza form! Chicken Alfredo Pizza: Easy no rise crust loaded with creamy alfredo, melty cheese, and crunchy bacon. Your favorite pasta dish in pizza form!
Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza step by step
- Cook chicken strips per directions on box…….
- Let chicken strips cool down for a bit after baking, then shred strips and place shredded chicken into a large bowl……
- Pour your jar of Alfredo sauce over chicken and your 1/4 cup of creamer, garlic powder and mix all well…….
- Next stir in your mozzarella cheese…….
- Spread some pizza sauce over your crust, then place several teaspoons of Alfredo chicken on your pizza crust……
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all……
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
My recipe is easy to make and tastes amazing. Sprinkle a wooden pizza peel with flour and cornmeal and transfer shaped dough to pizza peel, reshaping dough as needed. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Unbelievably Awesome BBQ Chicken Pizza "I have made this a million times now. Use premade crust and Alfredo sauce, or make the whole pizza from scratch!