S'mores Pizza. Add vanilla and egg and mix well. S'mores Dessert Pizza is a sweet, chocolaty dessert made just like a pizza! It's got the classic s'mores flavor of melted chocolate, graham crackers, and fluffy marshmallows, all melted together into the most amazing s'mores pizza.
Camping season is almost here and what better way to usher it in than with a s'mores recipe! Spread the softened cookie dough into a lightly greased pizza pan, flattening it to the edges. Remove the cookie from the oven and sprinkle the top with with the chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows. You can cook S'mores Pizza using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of S'mores Pizza
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of total cinnamon graham crackers.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of cream of tartar.
- You need of honey (optional).
- You need of Chocolate sauce.
- You need of Mini marshmallows.
- Prepare of Pizza pan with small holes.
S'mores Pizza might be the most amazing dessert you'll ever make! You get all the s'mores taste without the need for an open flame or skewers! Everyone will want a piece, or two! This S'mores Pizza is the perfect recipe to serve at a party, because there is more than enough to go around!
S'mores Pizza instructions
- Start by crushing 6 graham crackers to almost dust. This should equal about 1 cup..
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Graham crackers, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar..
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients. Butter, egg, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, and honey.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix to a dough. You may need to add just tad bit of water to moisten it and have it all stick. Make sure to ball it up with your hand(s) to make sure everything gets attached..
- Put the dough ball in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes so it toughens up. This will make it much easier to shape without going through the holed pizza pan..
- Take dough ball out of refrigerator. Cover the holed pizza pan with wax paper and flatten dough out on the wax paper so it lays flat and is about 1/4"-1/3" thick all the way around and throughout the dough..
- This will be the hardest part. Flip the dough upside down onto the holed pizza pan without completely destroying it. Some parts will come off, but just mend it all together without pushing down too hard..
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Find a way to heat up the chocolate sauce so it spreads easily (I just microwave the jar). It's hard to say how much you need exactly, but spread enough so that the chocolate covers the crust with a thumb's width away the edge of the crust. (The rule of "thumb"!) I used a tablespoon to spread the sauce..
- Sprinkle enough mini marshmallows onto the chocolate sauce so that they cover it enough without major gaps..
- Drizzle a small amount of chocolate sauce across the marshmallows. (I was at the end of my container and had a hard time getting it out… Sorry!).
- Crush the remaining 2 graham crackers and sprinkle across the top of the marshmallow/chocolate sauce toppings..
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes. Turn the pizza half-way around about half way if you need to bake it evenly..
- Take out of oven and let sit for about 5 minutes. Then cut it how you'd like! I personally cut it into squares, but it's up to you. Enjoy!.
After making my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pizza a few months ago on a pie crust, I knew I'd be using pie crust for another pizza some time soon. The buttery, flaky crust gives extra flavor and because it's so thin, you don't have a ton of bread dough taking away from the flavors piled on top. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Hershey Company. S'Mores Pizza with tons of gooey marshmallows, creamy HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate with a marshmallow cheesecake sauce, a chocolate drizzle, and a sprinkle of graham crackers, all on top of a cinnamon-sugar crust. How to make a s'mores pizza: The crust layer of this dessert pizza is a graham cracker cookie.