Simple breakfast pizza. Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. With toppings like bacon, eggs, sausage, or even fruit, there's sure to be a favorite for even the pickiest of eaters. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan.
While the crust is cooking, I like to cook the eggs until they are soft scrambled. Spoon cooked sausage into the bottom of the crust. Spread hash browns over the sausage and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. You can cook Simple breakfast pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple breakfast pizza
- Prepare 2 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pizza sauce or salsa.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, garlic-optional.
Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth and pour the egg mixture over the cheese layer. Sprinkle pizza evenly with Parmesan cheese. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland. I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place.
Simple breakfast pizza instructions
- Heat a frying pan on stove on medium heat. (Cooking spray recommended ).
- Beat eggs on microwave safe bowl and cook for 1-2 minutes in microwave until done. (Quick rad way to make scrambled eggs in a hurry).
- On each tortilla, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce..
- Put a few sprinkles of cheese on top of sauce..
- Chop eggs with fork into small pieces and add half to one tortilla and half to the other..
- Season as desired – not necessary. Then divide the chopped parsley over each tortilla and sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Carefully transfer loaded tortillas to heated pan and lightly fry until crispy and the cheese is melted..
- Totes easy and delicious! Can very easily be turned into a low fat / low calorie breakfast. Feel free to add more/other ingredients !.
Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Some breakfast pizzas are made with eggs sunny side up, but this recipe calls for making scrambled eggs in a creamy sauce made with butter, flour, and milk. The fluffy eggs are the perfect pairing for zippy sausage, tender crisp veggies, and buttery crust. Pillsbury pizza crust is the vessel for all those yummy breakfast toppings.