Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders. See great recipes for Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders too! With three new flavors including Smokey Mesquite BBQ, Spicy Chipotle Cheddar and Classic Four Cheese, you'll never run out of flavorful options. Find these flavors and the original Fresh Take varieties including Italian Parmesan, Cheddar Jack and Bacon, Savory Four Cheese, Southwest Three Cheese, Rosemary and Roasted Garlic, and Chili Lime.
The slow cooker does all the work for you! Smoked Burgers & BBQ, Casual Dining Barbecue cuisine. Try burning mesquite wood down to the coal stage to add smoky flavor to a quick-cooking grilled steak. You can cook Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of Kraft Fresh take Smokey Mesquite BBQ (variety package).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 lb of Bacon (chopped).
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kraft Hickory BBQ sauce.
- You need 3 slice of Kraft Big Slice cheddar cheese.
- It’s 12 of Hawaiian Rolls.
Try blending mesquite wood with medium-flavor woods, like hickory wood, oak, or pecan. Pat chicken breasts dry, and season both sides with seasoning blend. Ranch (EXTRA HOT!!) Southwest Heat (HOT!) Jalapeno & Ranch. Salt & Vinegar Old Fashion Kettle Corn.
Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and non-stick spray or a Sil pat baking mat..
- In the Kraft Fresh Take Bag, use your hands to mix and combine the bag contents, ground beef and egg until evenly distributed..
- Roll the mixture into 1 1/2nd 2 inch meatballs and space evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes..
- While the meatballs are baking, fry the bacon until crispy over medium-high heat. Remove bacon from skillet, leaving the grease in the skillet..
- Add the onions to the skillet and reduce heat to medium, stirring often until tender..
- Cut rolls in half and add one meatball to the bottom portion of each roll. Brush the tops with BBC sauce..
- On top of the meatballs add the cheese slices, bacon bits and grilled onions..
- Place under the broiler next to the roll tops for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Top the meatballs withe rolls and serve..
Cinnamon Toast Kettle The best BBQ smoked ribs have so much flavor out of the smoker they don't even need sauce (of course, they also take sauce fabulously too.) To do this, we will rub the ribs with a perfect blend of spices that pull out the pork's naturally light and sweet flavor, and compliment the smoke without overpowering the meat. Smokey, slightly sweet with a hint of spices – enjoy all the classic BBQ flavors without all the cleanup with our Zapp's New Orleans Kettle-Style Potato Chips in Mesquite BBQ. And when you open a bag of Zapp's chips, you'll never worry about a soggy or not crunchy chip. All our chips are kettle cooked, one batch at a time. Today's soups: Tomato Basil or White Bean and Ham Tom's Crispy Potato Snax Smokey Mesquite BBQ; Tom's Mesquite Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips; Tom's Smokin' Hot BBQ Fries; Tom's Smoky Bar-B-Q And Cheddar Potato Chips; Tom's Thick & Bold Tex-Mex Barbecue Potato Chips; Tony Roma's Barbecue Seasoned Kettle Style Potato Chips; Toonies BBQ; Tortrix Barbacoa; Trader Joe's Hawaiian Style Hickory.