Taco burgers. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, taco seasoning, grated onion and Worcestershire sauce. Add in the crushed tortilla chips and lightly combine.
In a medium bowl, working gently, mix ground beef with all burger ingredients except buns. Serve burgers on rolls with desired condiments and toppings. Heat a gas or charcoal grill. You can have Taco burgers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- You need 11/2 pounds of burger.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 container of green chillies.
- You need 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of burrito seasoning.
In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, taco seasoning, grated onion and Worcestershire sauce. Add in the crushed tortilla chips and lightly combine. Grilled Taco Burger is a delicious twist on a traditional burger with lots of Mexican flavor, pico de gallo and melted cheese. You may never fix a normal burger again after trying this Grilled Taco Burger Recipe.
Taco burgers step by step
- In a bowl mix chopped veggies and seasoning and form a Patty. Fry in bacon grease until firm.
- With remaining seasoning mix with water and spread over burger patties and bake at 325 until baked and firm..
- Make burger and serve..
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, mix together the chuck, salt, cumin and paprika. To serve, place each patty on one half of a hamburger bun, top with a slice of cheese, avocado slices, and desired amounts of jalapeno peppers and salsa. Cover with remaining half of bun. The first, and I'd argue most important, part of a good taco is flavoring the meat.