Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers. Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers They are awesome! You can even make them as mini burgers for a party appetizer! renee. Get delivery from Brickhouse Burgers & Pizza super-fast to your door.
See great recipes for Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza, Pizza burger bundles too! Top The Burgers: Top with pizza sauce, cheeses, and pepperoni. What to Serve With Pizza Burgers. You can cook Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers using 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers
- It’s of First burger patty.
- It’s 3/4 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare 6 oz of sliced pepperoni.. spicy kind if you can.
- Prepare of Second burger patty.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple, Very well drained.
- You need of Extras.
- You need 1 packages of raw Pillsbury pizza dough, or make your own.
- Prepare 1 small of jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- Prepare 10 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pineapple. undrained..
Instant Pot Baked Beans With bacon!! Caesar Pasta Salad Easy and quick! Seasoned Jo Jo Potatoes This pizza burgers recipe couldn't be easier. They're made with a BUBBA Original Beef burger, a generous spread of pizza sauce on a brioche bun, a slice of mozzarella cheese and a slice of uncured pepperoni.
Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers instructions
- step one for patty one: .. place pepperoni slices into a food processor..
- blend n chop until ground up..
- add pepperoni and ground Chuck into a bowl..
- mix well with hands. set aside..
- for second patty:… in a bowl combine the ground chuck and the very well drained pineapple..
- mix well with hands.place in fridge until ready to cook. set aside..
- roll out pizza dough onto flat surface..
- using a large round item (about the size of Burger bun) cut circles into the pizza dough. u will need 10 circles..
- place circles onto a cookie sheet and bake according to package directions until desired doneness. these well be your buns. so make them large enough to fit a patty..
- when done set those aside. (its ok if they are not perfectly round. it tastes the same :)).
- using your hands make burger one Patties. shape to fit the size of your new buns. make the patties thin..
- fry Patties on skillet until no longer pink..
- set aside. wipe out skillet and repeat with patty number 2 the pineapple patties..
- when done cooking the pineapple Patties (do not wipe out skillet) put the 1c pineapple into the skillet and fry until hot and browned..
- place burger one on one new bun you made. then slice of cheese. them other burger patty then another cheese. top with pizza sauce and some cooked pineapple and then the other bun. repeat for all burgers..
- serve and enjoy!.
- makes 5 burgers..
- hint: of you do not drain the pineapple well enough it will be too soggy and the patty will fall apart..
- hint; you can add any other toppings you like. sauteed onion and bacon would go great here..
- I know this May seem confusing at first, but really very easy. if you have any questions please Feel free to ask..
They're so so so good!! pizza sauce, mushroom, pepperoni, ham, olives, pineapple, green peppers, italian sausage, bacon & mozzarella chicken • pepperoni • ham • bacon donair meat • italian sausage Fry the burgers on one side for several minutes, then turn the burgers. Allow burger to cook all the way through while the cheese melts and the pepperoni warms. Like most kids, I was an opinionated eater. But my food preferences changed often. Call this an experimental phase, or call it being contrarian, but I'd cycle through very stubborn thoughts on what was, and what was not, worth eating.