BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese. Recommended Video Reviews This recipe for blue cheese-stuffed burgers is sure to be the hit at your dinner table. Bursting at the seems with melted cheese, these patties are one-of-a-kind. Breadcrumbs and eggs hold together the concoction and add a rich depth of flavor.
Top with the remaining four patties; pinch edges to seal. Grilled onions and a "special" sauce don't hurt the flavor profile, either. This recipe uses blue cheese, but if you prefer a different cheese such as cheddar or Swiss, those would work well, too. You can have BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 bunch of Blue cheese crumbles.
- You need 4 slice of Thick Texas toast bread.
- It’s 4 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
Blue Cheese Stuffed Bison Burgers with Grilled Onions. Top the cheese with the remaining patties and gently but firmly seal the edges to completely encase the cheese. A great change to the usual grilled burgers. These burgers are stuffed with ham, cheese, mushrooms, and onions then slow grilled.
BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese instructions
- Salt n pepper ground beef.
- Form patties I did square so they fit the bread perfect u need a top patty n bottom patty so that u can close In The bluecheese. Don't make them crazy thick.
- Place some bluecheese crumbles in the center of a patty.
- Place the other patty on top n squeeze sides closed making 1 patty.
- Keeping doing so until u have all of your patties made…. I only needed 2! Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat up your stovetop grill.
- Place your pattys on the grill and cook to your liking.
- After they are done remove to a plate and for a few seconds.
- Place two slices of bread butter one side and place butter side down in your grill…. Clean off the burger grease from the grill first.
- Place a slice of cheese on top each slice of bread.
- Place a party on top each slice of cheese.
- Put one slice of cheese on top each burgers then butter two more slices of bread and place the bread buttered side up on top of the cheese.
- Place a lid over the sandwiches and grill one side to your liking then flip and grill the other to your liking.
- Plate and enjoyyyyy :).
Grill over hickory or mesquite wood if possible for better flavor! Preheat a grill over high heat. One stuffed with melted, gooey cheese, obviously. These stuffed burgers are the ultimate in grilling season inspiration. While you can of course use any cheese you love, this burger construct is especially useful for crumbly cheeses, like feta and blue cheese, that are prone to falling off the patty as soon as you lift your stacked burger to go.