Bread Pizza. Bread pizza recipe with stove-top & oven instructions. Bread pizza is a quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. This makes a great snack for kids' parties and most of them will love this.
The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings. Of course the taste of bread pizza is different than the original Veg Pizza. In this post I am sharing two super easy ways to make bread pizza. You can have Bread Pizza using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Pizza
- Prepare of Extra Thick Sandwich Bread.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Button mushroom.
- You need Half of pack Japanese mushroom.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Shallots.
- Prepare Half of bowl minced pork(marinate).
- You need of Potatoes(boil and mash).
Bread pizza recipe a quick snack that can be made without oven. Bread pizza can be made either in oven or stove top. Crisp bread slices with veggies and cheese topping bread pizza is a tasty and quick snack all will love to have. Bread pizza is one of the quickest and easiest recipes to make at home using bread, cheese and veggies for dinner or afternoon snack.
Bread Pizza step by step
- Prepare all the ings. Saute minced meat with shallots, Japanese mushroom and some cherry tomatoes. Season to taste and set aside. Sunny side up the eggs and set aside. Boil the potatoes and mash. Boil also.
- Make a hole on the bread and put all the filling..
- When done stuffing all the bread. Put cheese on top and bake for 5 to 7 mins..
It's the innovative version of traditional pizza as it has a similar look and same toppings but has a different pizza base. This is probably one of the easiest recipes you can make for breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply as a snack. I make this type of bread pizzas pretty often, especially for breakfast. Everybody loves these mini bread pizzas, especially the kids. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.