Cheddar Stuffed Burgers. Cheddar Stuffed Burgers (The Juicy Lucy) Warning, the cheese will be like molten lava just after the burgers have finished cooking. Allow the burgers to rest for a few minutes. Along with corn on the cob, serve some deli macaroni salad gussied up with chopped carrots and green bell peppers.
Heat a grill pan or griddle. Flip the burgers, invert a large. In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, cheese, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. You can cook Cheddar Stuffed Burgers using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
- It’s 4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s tbsp of salt.
- Prepare tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh grated cheddar cheese.
Mix together with your hands until just combined—you don't want tough burgers. Not your average cheeseburger, this burger is stuffed with caramelized onions and plenty of buttery sharp cheddar cheese! This stuffed burger is commonly called a Juicy Lucy, and my version also has crispy bacon and smoky barbecue sauce! This post is sponsored by Tillamook.
Cheddar Stuffed Burgers step by step
- Mix all ingredients except the grated cheese in a large bowl..
- Make 11 large burger patties..
- Poke a hole in the centre of each patty and stuff a good amount of grated cheddar in there..
- Reshape the burger patty to cover up the cheese and hole..
- Place the burgers on a baking sheet and chill in fridge for about 30 minutes..
- Then grill your burgers on the BBQ until done. Flipping them half way..
- When done top your burgers your favorite way & Enjoy..
As always, all opinions here are my own. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Season the burger with salt and pepper, then place the burgers bacon-side down into the hot pan. Immediately smash down and place a press on top. Spread the top of the burger with some of the mayo sauce before flipping.