Chicken Parmesan Pizza. In a small bowl, mix marinara sauce and garlic powder; spread over dough. Top pizza with chicken and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil.
Low carb recipes should be fun, too! Check out our Italian Deli Roll Ups for lunch, snacks or dinner or our popular Naked Sheet Pan Tacos, a taco recipe without the shell! Remove the chicken disc from the oil and transfer to a wire rack. You can have Chicken Parmesan Pizza using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- It’s of FOR PIZZA BASE.
- Prepare of ground chicken.
- It’s of egg, beaten.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of shredded fontina cheese.
- Prepare of italian seasoning spice blend.
- You need of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It’s of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s of onion, minced.
- You need of of garlic, minced.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of FOR TOPPING.
- It’s of marinara sauce, your favorite or my recipe, listed below.
- You need of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- It’s of of pepperoni.
- You need of italian dry seasoning blend.
Blot with paper towels to remove excess oil. Add the tomato sauce to the fried chicken disc, spreading it in an even layer. Lay the mozzarella over the sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan over the top. Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza step by step
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray foil well with non stick spray.preheat oven to 425..
- In a small skillet heat olive oil, add onion and garlic and cook gently until soft, but not brown. Cool to room temperature..
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all pizza base ingredients including cooled onion/garlic mixture. . Mix well but gently to combine all ingredients. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into a 10 inch circle..
- Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.Top pizza base with marinara sauce, then cover sauce with cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over cheese, finally add pepperoni, retun to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- This makes a great lumch or light dinner. It:s also a nice appetizer cut into small wedges!.
Roll the pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface to the approximate size of the baking sheet. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Chicken Riesling Chicken Breast, Mushrooms, Bacon, Onions and Garlic in a White Wine Riesling Cream Sauce w. Truffle-Honey Chicken Fried Chicken Breast with Truffle-Honey, Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes. Chicken Parmesan "Pizza Style" Chopped Chicken Breast Coated with Breadcrumbs, Covered with Marinara Sauce and Lots of Me.