Crock Pot Chili Made Simple !.
You can cook Crock Pot Chili Made Simple ! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chili Made Simple !
- Prepare 12 oz of Bag pinto beans.
- It’s 2 lb of Ground hamburger.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- You need 2 can of Mexican stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Baking soda.
Crock Pot Chili Made Simple ! step by step
- Soak beans in water with baking soda over night.
- In the morning rinse beans and add to crock pot with water enough to cover well over beans and cover with lid.
- Turn crock pot on high.
- Mean while fry hamburger till done..
- When beans are about half done add cooked hamburger and both cans Mexican stewed tomatoes and juice and chili powder to taste. Cook till beans are tender about 6 -8 hours all together and serve with celery sticks ..