easy cheesy veggie pizza. Easy Cheesy Vegetarian is a light-hearted food blog focusing on simple vegetarian recipes. No fuss, no weird ingredients, just heaps of flavour! Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, fontina, and Parmesan cheeses.
In this video you will see how to make cheesy veggie pizza. Watch full video carefully if you want to make delicious pizza just like us don't skip a second because we are mentioning details in. This tasty veggie pizza recipe is easy to make at home, and it's something the whole family will love! You can have easy cheesy veggie pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy cheesy veggie pizza
- You need 1 of cracker thin crust.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan or Italian blend cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 slice of pineapple.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sliced mushrooms.
Made with a crescent roll base, it's a fun and simple recipe loaded with fresh veggies and a healthy helping of cheese! Print Recipe Rate this Recipe Pin Recipe. Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet.
easy cheesy veggie pizza instructions
- pre heat oven to 450..
- use a pre made crust like boboli, I found this superb cracker thin crust at the dollar tree store, no joke!.
- add crushed tomatoes for your sauce, start small and work it out toward the edges..
- add cheese.
- add your desired vegetables, I love mushroom and pineapple.
- top with just a few more pinches of cheese.
- bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- for a crisper crust, bake directly on the rack. I used a cookie sheet..
- the added benefit of this crust, is that it helps keep the carb load to a minimum. I also crushed a clove of garlic and gave it a fince mince, sprinkled on top of this pie takes it to a whole other level! Enjoy!.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, and cook the garlic and onion over a medium-low heat for a few minutes, until soft. This top-rated, much-loved easy veggie pizza is a favorite go-to for potlucks, tailgate parties, showers, girls' weekends—basically wherever there's a hungry crowd. Plus it's a brilliant way to use up whatever veggies you have at the ready. Crescent-roll dough, baked in a log, becomes the perch for a ranch-dressing spread and fresh, crunchy vegetables. Some of my favorite soups to pair with pizza cups are Creamy Tomato Soup, Vegetarian Minestrone, and my tasty one-pot Orzo Vegetable Soup.