Easy Soboro Rice Bowl made with Hamburger Patties. See great recipes for Tori Soboro Don – Chicken on Rice 鶏そぼろ丼 -can make Gluten Free too! Soboro Don or Ground Chicken Bowl is your go-to Japanese comfort meal! With seasoned minced chicken, scrambled eggs, and green vegetables on top of fluffy steamed rice, this three-color rice bowl is effortlessly easy to pull together and full of flavor.
Stir together ground beef, sake, soy sauce, dashi, and sugar in a small Dutch oven or medium-size, heavy saucepan. Gyu Soboro Don is one of my 'go to' easy Japanese dish! It's so easy, delicious and filling! You can cook Easy Soboro Rice Bowl made with Hamburger Patties using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Soboro Rice Bowl made with Hamburger Patties
- It’s 1 of serving worth Hamburger patties.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yakiniku sauce.
- It’s 1 of serving Plain cooked rice.
Try it today 🙂 — If you found this video useful please SUBSCRIBE and LIKE. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high. Served with rice, hamburger steak is a delicious and cheap meal you can make with a lb of ground beef. For the patty, mix the beef, bread crumbs and seasoning (salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder if they fit your taste).
Easy Soboro Rice Bowl made with Hamburger Patties step by step
- Heat the hamburger mixture in the microwave. Remove and discard any scum or excess water. Add the yakiniku sauce and mix thoroughly. Microwave again..
- When the meat has cooked through, spoon it over rice and it's done..
- I garnished it with carrot shavings I cut using a vegetable peeler..
Form into balls and flatten into patties. Fry the patties until they're brown on both sides and set aside. Sautéd vegetables (jicama, carrot, cabbage) to the pan after i remove the meat, adding a little sesame oil. Then i put it between rice and the soboro. Topped it with green onion and poached egg.