Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza. In general, making pizza is not difficult as long as you know how to mix and bake. You can use food processor to grind the cauliflower to look like the rice. This is the key step to make donatos cauliflower crust recipe.
Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza If you are on a weight-management diet, this insanely delicious pizza will help you get through it. I am using pepperoni as a baseline, but obviously you can put whatever toppings on that you like. The main take away here is that it is a low carb option to those delicious Totino's Party Pizzas. You can have Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- It’s 2 cups of riced cauliflower.
- It’s 1-1/3 cup of reduced fat shredded mozzarella, divided.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of no sugar added tomato sauce.
- You need 10 slices of turkey pepperoni.
For the pizza topping: pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, and any other favorite toppings (such as pepperoni, olives, peppers, or mushrooms). How to make cauliflower pizza crust. Scroll down to the recipe card for the full instructions. Make pizza healthy with this low-carb cauliflower pizza crust recipe.
Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place riced cauliflower in microwave safe dish, uncovered. Microwave for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool, then mic in 1/3 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, egg, and salt..
- Form cauliflower mixture into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick, into a parchment-lined baking sheet or pizza pan..
- Bake until edges are browned, about 20 minutes..
- Top crust with tomato sauce, remaining mozzarella, and pepperoni..
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 7-10 minutes..
I was planning to share a quinoa, kale and tofu skillet recipe this morning, however plans changed after I had one bite of the pizza I made last night for dinner. Healthy pizza days are here with this healthy cauliflower pizza crust recipe. The pizza base is made with cauliflower, eggs, mozzarella and a mix of spices. I've made a vegetarian pizza with lots of veggie toppings but go with any toppings of your choice! The cauliflower pizza crust also freezes well for later.