Hamburger & Taters. Firecracker Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce.
Perfect for Summer BBQ's or get-togethers. Makes the most juicy hamburger that's filled with tons of flavor. You can't beat a good hamburger in the summer. You can cook Hamburger & Taters using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger & Taters
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 of medium white potatoes, if the skins are thin I leave them on, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh minced or pasted garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Everglades seasoning, if you can’t get that just leave it out and add salt.
- It’s to taste of Onion and garlic powders and pepper, season well.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of hot water.
- It’s of Fresh green onions, chopped.
The secret to a truly great homemade hamburger recipe is to use beef that's nice and fatty. Ideally, a good quality ground beef / mince from a butcher, but nowadays, supermarkets sell very good quality beef too. When it comes to cooking with meat, here's a big takeaway from this hamburger recipe: fat = flavour. When it comes to burgers, there's truly something for everyone: all-beef cheeseburgers tucked into toasted buns, turkey burgers piled high with all the fixings, flavor-packed tuna burgers.
Hamburger & Taters step by step
- Put bullion cubes in the hot water to dissolve. In a large pot, brown ground beef. Add seasonings. Add onions and potatoes til onions are soft. Sprinkle in flour and cook for a couple of minutes. Add bullion and water. Cover and cook on medium for about 20-30 minutes..
- Dip out a bowl and add green onions on top. Hope you enjoy!.
Fresh Beef available at most restaurants in contiguous US. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories. Order McDelivery® Now * Get all your McDonald's favorites delivered right to your doorstep with McDelivery® on Uber Eats or DoorDash.. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. It's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand!